Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SpyWare Scare

Right now I have about 2 different maybe 3 different spyware finders malware finders and virus finders. I have all they proper and real legitimate anti virus software I use about to maybe 3 different computer scan every other day. I scan for all types of viruses sometimes the Trojan horse antagonist virus is one of the biggest computer crashing and file distorting virus strains. I come across all kinds of viruses but my biggest fear is that every once in a while viruses will break through my firewalls through my scans and will infect everything to the point I cannot turn my computer off and must do it manually . By taking out the battery pack and unplugging the charging cord. This has become a very stressful situation because some days I will go on my laptop and log into Internet Explorer and all of a sudden my Internet will freeze then an Infinite Amount forcing me to close the window in a more rural way. Pop-ups are all of a sudden enabled even with a pop-up blocker.
I swear the scariest thing I must say is when someone can literally just turn your computer off or freeze it or make your icons and start menus on your screen vanish. Completely rendering me and my accounts, business, homework, artwork, gaming, pictures all to the persons will. It seems almost impossible to fix a problem that every time u start up the device the screen doesn’t show anything but your background. No way of interacting, adding a program to clean the files nothing, it will make me freak out and become rather frustrates in an age of well defined information being passed around via computer. Without one in my hands or the ability to access one it can make life rather uncomfortable. One day I believe a super virus will be made by thousands of hackers and program modifiers that will be able to hit the central hub of Bill Gates base programs and make all the computers become a slave drive to there viruses protocols. Forcing bank statements from online transactions to be scanned into systems credit card numbers and social security numbers to be searched for and stripped from the memory drives. Passwords account information and other valuable things to be taken used and manipulated by the code writers will and for personal gain or just turning off every Pc a particular virus touches off permanently, shutting down boot up protocols and restore memory defaults. That’s what scares me about the Internet and spyware.

No comments:

Post a Comment