Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bio+Extacy Productions

Bio Extacy is a production company created to entertain the world. It is a multimedia Entertainment Company that focuses heavily in Animation production. I am an Animator who wants to revolutionize the media graphic and entertainment world. Bio Extacy Productions combines animation studios with game arts and fashion design. Based on the creative minds of all artists, designers, animators, and clothing innovators that came together to collaborate the creative mind of the growing world. I am a World Traveler Originally born in the country of Israel I was raised in Jerusalem for about 8 years moving to the states I have had a very diverse life. Mother is Lebanese and South African, majored in business, and has a very hard work ethic. Father is from Germany and is also mixed with White and African American and a few other races. I am a very diverse person with international family I have traveled from Paris to the Caribbean to the Middle East. I generally grew up with power rangers and ninja turtles. I would say the good era of cartoons. I fell in love with anime and martial arts combining them to create unique original shows. I have done martial arts as Ti-kun-do and Judo, the disciplines helped create patients with my artwork. I have been drawing since I was 5 growing up I was able to draw and illustrate any picture that came to my eyes. I have always been keen on fashion making and designing clothing mixing art and illustrations to show off unique designs for my own clothing line. Using the art and the clothing and creativity. I look into gaming as another way to diversify and tell a story. With the more hands on approach when it comes to movement of characters I decided to put them all together under one company and one name. Moving animators to work with clothing designers and gamers to be able to expand their minds and ideas together with illustrators and animators. With all the different types of creators and imaginations inspiration is shown everywhere and every day. This is the Heart of Bio Extacy.

Right now I have 3 major productions in the works. My companies newest animation is called “G.H.O.S.T.”. a contemporary military and espionage production of 4 young teens that’s live a double life as college students and covert private contract killers, Assassins for higher. Each character representing a different style of fighting showing there cultures, lifestyles, and how diverse people are when they come from different parts of the world. Main story plot is that the four young killers know of each others existence before even meeting one another. Each person having a reputation and being well known but only under aliases. In the underground and shadowed world of contract killers they engage in some missions against one another, rivalries are born. Hate, Envy, Jealousy, Greed, and Insanity is brought to the surface as the four plunge deep into darkness of a world that has no heart, no feelings, and no regret. As the four push themselves to the limits in training and during jobs they also live somewhat normal and peaceful lives as college students, partying, drinking, chasing after women, and showing that they actually do have somewhat a sense of humor. It is one of my original productions and I oversee, guide and supervise over storyboarding, character designing, and the stories contents. Everything goes through me if I don’t approve it doesn’t get made. That is My job as the entrepreneur of Bio Extacy Animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment