Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CHALLENGES

This class is a basic review over all the computer applications. Word, excel outlook, etc. So far the class itself has been straightforward and really insightful and a great review and pushes the info u need to understand about Macs & Pc’s. Right now the hardest thing in this class is the BOC. The deadlines before class even starts and it makes it kind of hard if I do have to ask questions or nee a critique when I cant say or ask anything until after class starts. Honestly this has been the worst problem for me this class. I understand computers application at a high level. The EOC’s are all turned in and done right, I know how to do the applications that are in class to and am doing fine when we are in the classroom but some times when I’m not here I cant log into the Eonline account to check assignments and see what I have to work on for that week or turn be able to drop an assignment. But the BOC is currently the biggest problem I have in this class with the little time I have to use a computer in the first place because of all the animation projects but on top of that just deadline is  just to strenuous, for example on week 2 assignment I was in the lab turning in my assignments at 7:50 and I kept trying to send it/drop it. Nothing was going through so it was very frustrating because eventually it let me drop my homework minutes after the 8:00am deadline.  The Bookwork needs to be more interactive with what is needed for the midterm . wich needs to be more specific with what has to be on the quiz and its hard to work on everything  going on

No comments:

Post a Comment