Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Youtube

I went through a lot of trouble to shoot this epic 15 second video that came to stun audiences. The entire film making process was long and argues. First me and my team ran across the entire school campus thinking of many different ideas and strategies to make sure the videos turned out right. One of the other groups a local colleague came up to me and I thought I wanted to get hit by a car and make it my short film well it turned out to be a great idea. Problem was that the entire shots have to be put together by camera phones so there was no pause button to cut angles and change them for instant editing. Eventually we turned the conceptually idea to have me get hit by a car to a truck and then from getting hit by a truck to a continuation video from one of my partners in the movie excluding the film director. The continuation was a girl chasing after a man as men chase after woman and the same reactions you would undoughtibly get from a psycho ex-girlfriend trying get back with u out of the blue. In turn she chased and chased begged and begged I hopped onto the side of a truck hit the cab AN take off On that crazy Chica.

No comments:

Post a Comment